POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Waterdrops on Glass... How? : Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Jan 2003 06:52:13
Message: <3e23f9ed$1@news.povray.org>
It "does things"? What does it do? Just curious.
Though doing that with blobs is still kinda difficult...
Instead of clipping, I'd have to difference it away
position it slightly inside the window... Pretty tracing
intensive, hu? I'll try and look what happens. Thanks
for the suggestion though,

Tim

--
Tim Nikias